Mediterranean Healing Soup
Get ready: You're about to join the bone broth craze.
We’re all aboard the BONE broth train! It's been used as a medicinal food for centuries. Reap its healing benefits in this flavorful soup.
Although the bone broth trend is relatively new in today’s diet, its medicinal benefits are tried and true throughout history. Bone broth has been used for its healing properties for centuries, and Western tastes are just starting to catch up. We chose to make it the star performer in this quick and easy soup, accompanied by crunchy kale for an extra nutritional boost.
This recipe is from the Carb-LESS Express meal plan on the TimeChop App. This plan is Paleo, W30®, GF. To be most efficient, you will want to start with the "core meal" Lamb Bolognese on Green Beans & Broccoli, then use some of the prepared ingredients and leftovers for this delicious soup.
Tips & Notes:
• 1 cup beef bone broth
• 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
• 1 cup lamb bolognese sauce
• 12 medium roasted green beans
• 1 large leaf green kale
• 1 Tbsp
1. Grab a 1-quart glass jar or microwave-safe container for each serving you plan on making. Divide the ingredients evenly between them as you prepare this Carryout from the core meal, Lamb Bolognese on Green Beans and Broccoli. Start with measuring the bone broth, pepper flakes, and sauce into the jar(s).
2. Chop up the green beans you roasted in the Core Meal and add them to the soup.
3. Wash the kale and strip the leaves off of the thick stems. Give the leaves a quick chop and add them to the soup.
4. Measure the pine nuts in on top and secure the lid. This will keep in the fridge for 4-5 days.
5. When you're ready to eat, remove the lid from your soup and heat it in the microwave for a minute on high. Take it out and stir. Repeat this in 30 second intervals until the soup is to the temperature you like without boiling it. Alternatively, you can dump it into a sauce pan and heat it on the stove top.